Who are we and what do we do?
ISS Solutions helps clients meet a variety of goals-from leveraging technology that helps them achieve strategic objectives to proactively improving the speed and productivity of their IT infrastructure. We offer a wide range of services, including high-level consulting and system design, as well as practical, roll-up your sleeves implementation and installation along with help desk support.
About our Culture
ISS Solutions' culture is what differentiates us from our competition. We look for talented, hardworking, goal-oriented individuals who are eager to learn, grow and who demonstrate a can-do attitude to overcome challenges.
Position: Outside IT Sales Representative
Promotes and Sells ISS Solutions core Information Technology services (PC and peripheral maintenance, Data Center equipment maintenance, LAN support, Managed Services, Managed Print Services, Help Desk Services, IT staff augmentation services, and all other current offerings) and/or currently represented hardware/software at customer's place of business by performing the following duties:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are respresentative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Present ISS Solutions - corporate history, service, product lines, policies and procedures - to qualified prospects in sales presentations that present a positive image and foster business growth.
- Identify customer key processes and develop ISS Solutions strategies and solutions (innovative plans, offerings, ideas and concepts) to provide superior value to the customer in those processes.
- Maintain on-going contact with existing, new and prospective customers, especially key influencers, decision makers, department heads, user groups, etc.
- Establish familiarity with present accounts so they become a source of new business. Keep advised of new services or products.
- Establish non-customer sources for new prospects - networking, associations, and professional organizations.
- Utilize the ISS Solutions organization - operations managers, technical support and hardware sales representatives - to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and frankly.
- Keep Sales Management informed on account status according to established report and meeting procedures.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and feedback sessions.
- Review and update customer account strategies and work plans.
- Follow ISS Solutionis corporate policies and procedures for approvals, paperwork, etc.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, drive or be driven.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee would be required to move from one customer location to another on a regular basis.
Employee must have and maintain a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Our benefits package is designed to attract, retain, and motivate high caliber professionals in support of the mission and goals of ISS Solutions. We offer a full array of benefits that add value to your compensation package and protect you and your family. This includes medical/dental insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off, which provide for personal well-being. In addition, we offer a 401K with a generous company match, optional short-term disability, company paid long-term disability, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts that help to contribute to your financial security.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
ISS Solutions no longer hires applicants who use tobacco products, including cigarettes, cigars and chewing or smokeless tobacco. Applicants will be screened for nicotine as part of the pre-employment process. Nicotine will be part of the urine drug screen. Applicants who test positive for nicotine will not be offered employment. Applicants who test positive may re-apply for jobs with in six months.
ISS Solutions - 11 months ago