Outside Sales Internship
Get paid while learning from a global leader.
Würth USA has 40 years of experience providing solutions, fasteners, chemicals, tools and inventory management to the auto, trucking, boating, busing and fleet industry. We are part of the Wurth Group of companies, the largest company of its kind with over $13 billion in sales and 66,000 employees worldwide!
As a sales intern, you will have the opportunity to work side by side with sales professionals and managers who promote WURTH USA products and value added services. Through account management and business development activities, you will get hands on experience in building partnerships and best practices for increasing market share by providing business solutions. You must be a driven, o utgoing individual with excellent communication and presentation skills. Sales and Marketing students are preferred but not required.
· Assist in Sales Research
· Organization of sales materials
· Database creation
· Order entry
· Attend internal sales presentations
· Participate in and assist in creation of client presentations
· Assist in all aspects of customer service
· Learn how to open the right type of account
· Create a business plan on how to grow a territory by 25% within the first year
WURTH USA offers:
- Paid internship
- Opportunities for future employment
- An in-house sales academy and on the job education and training where you will learn the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
Wurth USA - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Whether you need automotive filters or construction screws, you can always get your money's Würth. The parent company of the highly...