· 5+ years Steam Turbine, Gas Turbine and/or Generator service repair experience and/or knowledge
· 5+ years experience in direct customer support, such as field engineering, service sales, or technical support
· Must have skills and experience in negotiation, planning, organization, presentation, interpersonal communication, and analytical thinking.
· Must possess a working knowledge of contracts and commercial requirements.
· Preference will be given toward candidates with prior work experience in a service environment, particularly in the power generation business.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point) and CRM software.
· BS degree in a technical field .
· Operate out of West Coast home base.
TOSHIBA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Toshiba International Corporation (TIC) is a Toshiba America Inc. Group Company, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. TIC is comprised of three divisions: the Industrial Division and the Transmission and Distribution Systems Division, both of which are headquartered in Houston, Texas, and the Power Systems Division headquartered in San Francisco, California. For over 40 years, TIC has upheld the tradition and reputation of our parent company. While each division markets its own unique products, all share main ideals: innovative technology, superior quality, unmatched reliability, and dedicated customer service.
POWER SYSTEMS DIVISION
The Power Systems Division, one of the biggest in-house companies in Toshiba, is a leading manufacturer of heavy electrical apparatuses with a worldwide sales/service network. The North American operation of the Power Systems business operates out of three locations: the San Francisco, CA office, the Chadds Ford, PA office and the Milwaukee Service Center located in West Allis, WI. As a leading electric equipment manufacturer, Power Systems has globally supplied steam turbine generators to both the regulated and non-regulated electric markets within North America since 1967.
The Other OEM Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing all opportunities and requirements associated with each of their Other OEM customers within their assigned territories.
This includes developing and implementing a regional sales plan which supports the company's overall business plan. This position oversees all sales and marketing activity between each regional customer and TIC.
The Other OEM Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for supporting and understanding the regional Customer's requirements on their existing equipment and provide appropriate solutions. This position will also provide feedback, regarding current and future Customer requirements, to the Power Generation Services team. Work to enable the development of new initiatives (e.g. RMS, CMS, Training) which enhance the overall long-term presence and profitability of TIC.
· Understand and manage customer requirements
· Develop customer relationships
· Broadcast organizations capabilities to customers
· Sell organizations capabilities to customers
· Forecast revenue streams (short and long term)
· Serve as the primary Point of Contact for the customer's plant staff team and liaisons with the Power Generation Services team.
· Execute requisite number of customer sales visits per year
· Call on Key Accounts - Market Focus: Steam Turbines, Water Cooled Rewinds, All OEM's; Generator Repairs,Testing, and Rotor/Stator Rewinds.
· Identify Customer Outages - Information Gathering, Data Entry in MPower Database, Qualifying IRR supplied outage information, Pre-filtering opportunities prior to Bid/No-Bid process
· Identify details of customer needs - Workscope, Outage Reports
· Sales Strategies - Strategic and Conceptual Selling Analysis, Targets, Long Term Service Agreements
· Provide proposal process support
· Gather information which assists TIC in remaining competitive within the marketplace
· Collaborate with Toshiba Sales groups.
· Identify and attend Trade Shows to market TIC services
Toshiba - 21 months ago
Toshiba America, Inc. (TAI) is the spitting image of its old man. The holding company, a subsidiary of high-tech titan Toshiba, handles...