At least 5 years of sales experience within the industry (10 yrs. Experience. preferred).
• Instrumentation Sales Experience Preferred
• Technical aptitude with understanding of a solution sell, not just the product sale.
• Ability to recognize and influence key decision makers within a customer’s organization and effectively work different levels of decision makers.
• Recognize sales opportunities beyond the customer’s perceived needs or requirements.
• Ability to be persistent and determined, and to handle rejection.
• Ability to convert accounts from established competitors.
• Ability to build and sustain relationships with customers.
• At least 5 years of sales experience,10 yrs. preferred, in the instrumentation/process control industry or a related Technical field.
• Ability to travel 60% of the time
• Outside Sales in the Process automation field.
• Outside Sales
• Industrial sales
• Field service
• Product management
To sell Toshiba International Corporation, Automation Group, Instrumentation products and services; and to be a consulting business partner to customers to determine current and future needs. This position helps customers by providing the correct solutions to their problems; being a problem-solver, a trusted advisor, and an interface in applying our products; and being a liaison between the customer and the company. Moreover, people in the position build relationships and rapport with customers (they become more than just a point of contact); and also understand the customer’s business drivers.
• Call on end user representatives such as engineers or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments to provide solutions to customers and be an advisor in applying our products to their application needs.
• Review specifications, application requirements, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected increases in production from client’s use of proposed equipment or services.
• Prepare or propose changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
• Provide support to customers relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Prepare sales quotes for products and services.
• Provide technology overviews and seminars to groups.
• Maintain and grow a territory by generating product and business solution sales.
• Provide sales reports as needed.
Toshiba - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Toshiba America, Inc. (TAI) is the spitting image of its old man. The holding company, a subsidiary of high-tech titan Toshiba, handles...