Athens Services has been providing Solid Waste Collection and Recycling services in Southern California for over 50 years. We are family-owned and operated, offering a variety of state-of-the-art services, including automated waste and recycling collection, green waste recycling programs, transfer and materials recovery, storage box rentals and street and parking lot sweeping services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
Responsible for selling composted topsoil in assigned territory.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Presents and sells company composted topsoil to potential clients.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to identify new leads.
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identifies sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepares presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develops and implements special sales activities to increase sales.
- Participates in marketing events such chamber of commerce events, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Athens Services offers a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package including, medical, dental and 401K, plus opportunities for advancement
- Two years experience in sales and experience with cold calling.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
Athens Services is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity. Drug testi ng and background verification are conditions of employment.
You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org