Outside Sales Representative
Mortgage Risk Mitigation / Fraud Solutions and Mortgage Credit Reports
CBCInnovis, an information services company, is seeking an Outside Sales Representative for the state of Louisiana, we prefer to this to be based out of the Baton Rouge general area. Territory includes Lafayette, Shreveport and New Orleans. We are looking for well-rounded people with excellent communication and people skills who enjoy face-to-face sales. This position develops new business, maintains productive on-going relationships and consults with executives at Banks, Credit Unions and Mortgage Lenders. Our value proposition includes a complete line of Credit Reports, Fraud Tools, Consulting, Flood Certifications, AVMs and Compliance Solutions around mortgage settlement services. Given the sensitive nature of consumer information the sales rep will work around, all applicants subjected to credit/background check and personality profile assessment.
- Run an outside sales territory with potentially hundreds of customers and prospects. Execute complex sales in the consultative role. Deliver software demonstrations and lead requirement gathering discussions.
- Prospect and develop new business clients in the mortgage lending industry. Keeps informed of the changes within the mortgage credit community and business in general – watches for potential opportunities.
- Identify the needs of potential customers, prepare proposals. Build strategic market penetration plans and present to sales management. Execute your plan over time and present results at the end of the cycle.
- Prepares practices and presents professional sales presentations to customers that reflect customized solutions for their unique business challenges.
- Calls on existing customers, as needed, to provide customer service. Identifies additional needs for the client and provides products and services to fill the needs, if appropriate. Resolves customer problems in a timely, efficient manner. Communicates in an honest and accurate manner. Follows-up promptly.
- Works to achieve face to face time with the customer in the 80% range
- Completes daily activity reports in our CRM
- Flexible to take on other assignments as assigned by manager
CBCInnovis is headquartered in Columbus, OH and is part of a privately-held family of companies established in 1948. We currently employ approximately 1,300 people that provide risk management and marketing services to customers in the business, government and not-for-profit sectors. We serve more than 50,000 customers. We are known in the industry for our professional presentation, attention to detail and superior service to each and every customer, and maintaining those relationships over years and decades.
- Track record of effective Cold Calling and Prospecting Skill Sets are required
- Previous mortgage industry experience is preferred.
- Experience with selling risk mitigation tools to financial institutions is a plus
- Previous working from home sales experience is a requirement
- Customer Service Oriented
- Understanding & experience working with consumer credit reports highly valuable
- Willing and able to travel in state and out of state 40 to 60% of the time
- Proven ability to uncover problems and work through to a solution
- Effective at building relationships with new people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven employment longevity
- Acceptable credit and criminal back ground checks
Sales Representative Benefits
We offer 401K, matching 401k, reimbursement for business expenses, profit sharing, medical insurance, life insurance, paid sick time, paid company holidays, and paid vacations. EOE