Performs the duties required to increase sales and profitability.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to pursue and acquire new business and maintains existing business.
- Plans sales activities and monitors industry and competitor trends.
- Provides applications assistance by determining customer needs, creating and upgrading product applications and sourcing products for customers.
- Presents, reviews and negotiates quotes and contracts, provides feedback to questions from account managers and centralization and assists in credit collection.
- Confers and shares customer information with account and branch managers and prepares sales reports.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of two years college education OR equivalent capabilities.
- A minimum of three years industrial sales experience preferred.
- Must maintain and safeguard the confidential information of the company.
- Must comply with company policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a clean work environment following all safety procedures and regulations.
Skills and Abilities:
- To define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- To read and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Effectively work and interact with others.
- To use strong verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- To multi-task and manage time well.
- Well organized, prioritize successfully, pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work.
- Deal with internal and external customer in a courteous and professional manner.
Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids: .
- General office equipment, computer and common application software.
- Must have valid driver’s license and daily access to an automobile with insurance coverage as required by state.
COPE PLASTICS, INC. - 19 months ago