Kimball Midwest - Outside Sales Opportunity
Kimball Midwest is a national distributor of over 45,000 Maintenance and Repair (MRO) Products nationwide. Our growth is dynamic, increasing from $9 Million in sales in 1990 to an astonishing $128 Million in 2010. We are a progressive industry competitor thriving on a successful vision for our future. Do you want to work for an employer who is committed to your success? If you are, then Kimball Midwest is the place for you. We operate on a two customer philosophy, and understand and embrace the principle that our sales force is THE backbone of our company. Be in a position where you can directly contribute to your success!
Kimball Midwest recognizes that our past and future success is directly related to the quality of our people. We provide all the tools and resources needed to be successful, which includes an extensive one year training program performed by experienced managers and training professionals. Our program is hands on and takes place in the field as well as in classroom environments. Through careful selection and training, we develop individuals who possess the ability, desire and dedication to grow with us. We offer unlimited earning potential.
Industries we serve:
Industrial, commercial and institutional maintenance, transportation, mining, military, government, manufacturing, fleets, etc.
Build professional relationships with and sell to maintenance/production supervisors, foreman, purchasing, government, contractors and owners. Maintain sales objectives, offer superior service, penetrate the market and gain market share. Grow your business!
Sales-driven, self-motivated, persuasive, organized, independent, with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to develop strategic sales planning, negotiating skills, and relationship building.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Successful track record in outside sales
- Experience selling to MRO customers
- Familiarity with maintenance & repair products
- High degree of motivation
- Stable employment history with 1-3 years of outside sales experience
What Kimball Midwest offers the qualified candidate:
- Competitive compensation with unlimited earnings potential. Investing in our people is our way of developing our future leaders.
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K and Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Extensive training on the industry and product knowledge. Our training department is committed to helping our employees succeed. Become an expert in the MRO field!
Kimball Midwest - 17 months ago
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...