The hiring organization provides standard and handicapped accessible portable toilets and hand washing stations to construction sites, government facilities, private businesses, small parties, and large events throughout Pearland, Friendswood, Alvin, Webster, League City, Dickinson, Texas City, Angleton, Lake Jackson, Freeport, Rosharon, Manvel, Galveston, West Columbia and Rosenberg. The company, headquarter ed in Alvin, TX, ha s been in business for over a decade and values its reputation in the community. As a local portable restroom company, the company takes pride in its work and cares about its customers’ business, account, preferences and needs.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Portable Toilet Rental Experience ( Required )
- Strong work ethic
- Minimum 2-5 yrs exp in Business-to-Business Outside Sales
- Clean Driving Record
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and the Internet
- Proficient use of a tablet and smart phone
- Experience in communicating with service side of business
- General knowledge of construction products, application and materials used
- Ability to price in relation to market standards on material quoted and sold
- Understanding pricing philosophy with the ability to develop proposals and respond to Customer requirements for bids.
- Build relationships within companies to further the company's penetration into accounts
- Carry out overarching strategies and goals of the company
- Generate reports that communicate effectively successes compared to plans
- Ability to generate new leads as well as service existing customer base
- Ability to cold call leads and enter a potential customer site cold
- Ability to plan and execute
- Live in the Service Area
- Familiarity with the highways and roads in the area between Houston and Galveston and between Highways 225 (Pasadena) and 59 (Richmond).
- Demonstrated interactions and contacts within the construction waste industry
Monster - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Media Riders is a woman-owned corporation formed in 1996. We have four lines of business: IT Solutions, Staffing Services, Training and...