Responsible for creating retail economics for the Organization as we sell pre-owned trucks, therefore profitability reducing Company held inventory on trades from New Truck business.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years retail sales experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain CDL status (Commercial Drivers License)
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Positive Attitude, Ethics, and International Values which support our company's values and a healthy, high performance culture.
- Demonstrated sales ability with a successful track record
- 5 plus years truck retail sales experience is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of truck specs International and competitors
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization.
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Presentation Skills
- Drive for Results
- Written Communications
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Navistar, Inc. - 12 months ago
Navistar, Inc., a primary operating subsidiary of Navistar International, manufactures medium- and heavy-duty trucks bearing the...