Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, is a nation-wide distributor of fluid handling products providing ultrapure, corrosion-resistant fluid flow systems and expertise. Our broad customer base includes electronic component and equipment manufacturers, many chemical, water treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and biotechnology companies, as well as OEMs and mechanical contractors.
We need a talented individual to fill the role of Outside Sales Representative for Ryan Herco Flow Solutions in the Jacksonville / North Florida area.
In this position, you will:
· Serve customers
· Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts
· Meet and exceed established sales goals
· Manage territory effectively
· Resolve customer complaints
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge
· Provide historical records of activities
· Contribute to team effort
· 4 year degree in Business, Engineering, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience.
· Industrial sales experience in the distribution of piping, valves & fittings, instrumentation, chemical storage tanks, pumps, tubing and other related fluid flow product segments.
· Must possess a mechanical aptitude
· Ranks within the top 10% of current sales force. Has a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals and can validate performance.
· Makes articulate, effective presentations to a variety of audiences.
· Approaches new and existing clients with a consultative approach.
· Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
· Ensures that the customer receives a superior product or service. Listens attentively and responds effectively to customer complaints.
· Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
· Experience managing accounts and targeting prospects within a designated region.
· Can explain product features and benefits, and clearly articulate the Ryan Herco value statement.
· Generates leads through planning and persistence.
· Is self-assured and confident in a variety of settings. Has a strong belief in own capabilities.
· Has a clean driving record
· Customer following in OEM/MRO/Contractor segments highly desirable
· Competitive salary plus commission
· Generous vehicle allowance including fuel card
· Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay
· Medical (PPO)/Dental/Vision
· Tuition assistance
· Short-Term disability
· Life insurance
· 401(k) with company match