About: Our client is a rapidly growing digital signage company located in the Williamsville area. They are looking for motivated sales reps to help them secure their industry leading status.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Territory Sales Manager serves customers by selling business services and products; meeting customer needs, and developing new business.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by researching the prospect company and their potential needs.
- Keeps Sales Manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory sales analyses.
- Recommends changes in service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prospect, Cold call, and present for new business opportunities on a daily/weekly basis.
- This position reports to the Area Sales Manager and will be assigned to either the Buffalo or Rochester region.
- Maintains an active presence on Social Media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Prior experience selling services directly to decision makers
- Must have a proven sales track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Must be self motivated and willing to work with limited supervision.
- Must have prior experience making cold calls and preparing marketing material to sales prospects.
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred, however candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50-75% of the time.
Competitive base salary in the 35-40k range plus uncapped commission (commissions paid weekly)
Full health benefits package, PTO, 401k, holiday pay.
Monster - 13 months ago