As an Outside Sales Representative at Softchoice, you will develop your career in technology sales utilizing a solution led selling methodology. Servicing a local territory, you will take over an existing base of business while being tasked with growing that territory through approximately 30 customer appointments per month.
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 19,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you
what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business.
Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to innovate and making a difference in our customers’ business, each and every day!
- At least 3 years proactive selling experience
- College diploma or University degree
- Technology sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in a proactive sales environment
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
- 30 customer appointments per month
- Consult with customers to create technology solutions for their business
- Prospect, cold call and develop new business relationships/customer accounts within a specific geographic region.
- Manage monthly appointment activity and sales calls
- Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value and support for customers
- Attend product and industry training sessions as required
- Maintain a stellar relationship with peers and external stakeholders
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
M/F/D/V - EOE
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more...