- At least 3 years of proactive sales experience
- College diploma or university degree
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in the Technology industry preferred
As an Outside Sales Representative you are part of an integrated sales team providing exceptional service to Softchoice customers. You will be responsible for increasing Softchoice revenue and managing GP by generating new customer buying accounts. Your focus will be to drive net-new software and hardware business. You will also take over a base of accounts (approximately 15-20) with expectations to grow existing business. Local travel is required.
Please note that this is a proactive posting for this branch and isn't an urgent need at this point.
- Prospect, cold call and develop new business relationships/customer accounts via a geographic region.
- Manage monthly appointment activity and sales calls
- Provide consultation to customers regarding the purchase of both software and hardware products
- Educate customers on the value and necessity of licensing solutions
- Present and market Softchoice's customer centric sales model
- Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers
- Work with internal sales and operational groups to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge
- Attend product training as required
- Maintain a stellar relationship with peers and the Outside sales team from your region
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
M/F/D/V - EOE
Softchoice - 12 months ago
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more...