Sunbelt Rentals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashtead Group plc, is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the U.S. Based in Fort Mill, S.C., we serve the needs of a wide variety of customers – from commercial, residential, municipal and specialized service industries to weekend do-it-yourselfers. With a large network of locations in 34 states and the District of Columbia, we deliver the equipment you need and provide a superior level of customer service.
At Sunbelt Rentals we aspire to be the best player in the industry, not the biggest.
The purpose of the Outside Sales Representative position is to generate profitable business from the range of equipment that his/her profit center specializes in.
- Develop assigned territory to maximize sales potential
- Develop and implement sales plans to grow business and maintain current customer base
- Help build national Sunbelt branding identity
- Maintain and build customer relationships, calling on all customers within a five-week cycle
- Prepare sales plans, sales reports, expense and daily call reports.
- Collect payments from customers and maintain accurate customer records
- Maintain communications with management, co-workers, and marketing regarding new equipment, equipment availability and rental programs
- Develop new accounts and maintain accounts from previous year
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving history
- Minimum of one year previous sales management experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Working knowledge of different phases of construction, equipment applications, features, benefits, operation and specification
- Must have excellent oral and written communications and effective customer relations skills
Sunbelt Rentals shines in the equipment rental business. A huge rental equipment company in the US, Sunbelt specializes in the rental and...