Will prepare quotes to current and prospective clients on electrical and mechanical repair and service work for large and small industrial motors. The qualified candidate will sell services in the south Florida market. Operate efficiently and effectively with a minimum of supervision.
Duties include the following:
Skills and Experience:
- Develop a sales plan of targeted customers and industries.
- Plan sales work on a long-term basis by setting quotas on calls made to potential and current clients and the potential of sales for each established account.
- Build personal and professional relationships with new and current customers.
- Prepare sales call lists and targets each week.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Maintain the Companies profit margins.
- Prepare company presentations.
- Have technical knowledge of the products and services TAW ® offers to its clients.
- Be familiar with client’s technical needs be able to maximize company content in becoming a partner and reliable resource for our client.
- Analyze and give technical recommendations to customers.
- Must be detail oriented and follow up on assigned sales leads promptly.
- Poses great customer service and problem solving skills while being able to effectively resolve customer complaints.
- Drive to customer sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
This career opportunity provides good base salary with benefits and tremendous commission potential for highly motivated self-starter. TAW ® offers an exceptional benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA or HSA, Short/Long Term Disability, Optional Life Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Vacation and Personal Day, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Bonus Program, Laptop, Cell Pone and Car Allowance.
- Three to five years pertinent sales experience preferably in electric motor shop new product or service sales, industrial sales or related industries, and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired.
- A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or Industrial engineering preferred level of education.
- Possess good problem solving skills while being able to effectively resolve customer complaints.
- Excellent organizational skills and communication capabilities a must.
TAMPA ARMATURE WORKS - 24 months ago
"We provide our customers with Quality, Dedication, and Service. Our staff of dedicated professionals will team up with you to provide...