The Berry Company is the authorized sales agent for several communications services companies throughout the country. In the Cincinnati area we are the leading provider of digital and print advertising in the area. We are a local marketing company leading the industry in cutting edge digital marketing solutions that drive customers to small and medium size businesses in the area. Our solutions help potential customers find local businesses when they are ready to buy. Our Sales Representatives are responsible for managing an existing book of business along with identifying and aggressively prospecting new business accounts.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, positive and motivated individuals who can take the training and tools for success given to them to achieve and exceed sales goals. We will train you and reward you – you just have to be driven!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Do you have what it takes to be successful at Berry?
- Grow an existing book of business.
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of online and offline sources focused on maximizing “vertical” opportunities.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Qualify prospective customers by phone and close deals over the phone or in-person depending on customer engagement.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale; including contracts and obtaining payments ensuring a superior customer experience.
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- An understanding and passion for the digital world we live in including social media and digital advertising.
- Driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option.
- Great time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team or individually and thrive in both environments.
- Strong communication skills with equally strong listening skills.
- Willingness to prospect and uncover new potential advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close and then manage ongoing relationships.
- Solutions minded with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and similar work experience.
A few points about why it’s great to work at Berry:
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- 8 week paid training (base salary, training pay and commission opportunities)
- Medical, vision, dental and a full suite of additional benefits
- 401(k) with match and immediate vesting
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- Extensive portfolio of products and partnerships with companies such as Google.
The Berry Company - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Berry Company is deeply committed to supporting the communities where we live and work. Our employees, who participate through donations...