Outside Sales Representative
Be challenged, Be confident, Be rewarded … at The Berry Company, a leading provider of local online, search, video and print solutions for more than 150,000 local businesses in 41 states. We are currently looking to hire high-energy self-starters with a passion for digital products and new technology to be outside sales representatives.
The Outside Sales Representative position is a business development role. The right person will generate creative advertising solutions for SMBs that deliver results and assist in developing and enhancing the marketing and brand of their business.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Two years of verifiable sales success
- Digitally savvy—strong proficiency with MS Office and the Internet as a research and sales tool
- Knowledge of mobile advertising, SEO, SEM, PPC, banner advertising and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Ability to achieve—desire to surpass individual and team sales goals; you will be measured by sales contacts per day and revenue generated
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment with highly structured, deadline-driven initiatives
- Overnight travel required in some locations
What’s in it for you?
Throughout its history, The Berry Company has earned a well-deserved reputation for its innovative and customer-centric approach to the “Local Leads” market. Berry constantly looks for and tests new solutions designed to help bring buyers and sellers together, in an effort to provide only the best products and services to our advertising customers.
- Unlimited commission potential—average earnings for outside sale representatives are $60,000 to $80,000*
- 401K with immediate company vesting and match
- Medical, vision and dental insurance starting within 30 days
- Productive and efficient sales environments in excellent locations
- Sales training
For more information visit our website at
or check us out on Facebook and Twitter
Berry is a great place to work if you want to be part of outstanding team that is passionate, talented and competitive. We look forward to receiving your resume through our website and discussing our opportunities with you!
The Berry Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified workforce.
*Compensation includes base salary, commissions and bonuses based on meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
The Berry Company - 15 months ago
The Berry Company is deeply committed to supporting the communities where we live and work. Our employees, who participate through donations...