Senior Sales Representative – Experience Selling to C-Level Executives
We are currently seeking outside sales professionals eager to join our growing sales team. UtiliSave has been an industry leader in providing energy management services for over 22 years. The Sales Representative will be selling our successful utility bill auditing solution and related products and services that to date have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in savings for our clients and make us one of the premier providers in our business niche.
UtiliSave serves entities in and around New York that have significant usage of energy and other utilities, including hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, educational institutions, commercial buildings, and government facilities. We are eager to speak with sales professionals who have strong experience selling to the senior management of these types of organizations.
We are excited about this position. UtiliSave is a stable company with a strong track record, but we have just launched a new bundle of services and products that we will be selling aggressively, and this is a chance to grow a career along with a new business. UtiliSave has a unique knowledge base and a proprietary I.T. system that allow us to offer customers exclusive savings opportunities.
You can learn more about our company and our services at www.utilisave.com.
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll want to become part of the UtiliSave sales team:
- This position has the potential for significant growth opportunity.
- You will be encouraged to be creative and take chances and work in a supportive team environment
- We offer Base plus Commission, Medical and Dental coverage, 401K with a company-matching benefit, Flexible vacation plan
- Reasonable first year compensation goal $75K-$90K; second year goal $90K-$150K
This position will be based in our office in Manhattan.
We are looking for a record of success that includes experience with the following:
- Selling a service to C-level executives based on a contingency fee arrangement. (Experience selling to large businesses, or experience related to utilities or electricity, oil, gas or water would be a strong plus.)
- Handling a protracted sales cycle of 1-6 months, and building tools and processes to shorten the sales cycle.
- Dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Developing long terms sales relationships.
- Working independently and penetrating new market opportunities.
- 5 years sales experience (experience selling services will be considered a plus).
- Able to independently solve roadblocks and problems and develop creative sales solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence decision makers.
- College degree preferred.
* PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER THAT POINTS OUT HOW YOUR BACKGROUND MEETS THE CRITERIA WE'RE LOOKING FOR. *