Xylem Dewatering Solutions, the leader in portable industrial pumping, offers full-service dewatering capabilities including pump sales, rental and on-site services to transport water and wastewater to customers worldwide. The Company has a reputation for providing the very best customer service and support in the industry.
Xylem Dewatering Solutions offers challenging and rewarding careers for highly motivated individuals. We are currently seeking top candidates to become part of our team.
The Outside Sales Representative will provide individual technical, communication and product skills to solve customer fluid handling problems and increase company business through the development of Godwin Dri-Prime® pumping systems and related pumping products, particularly as related to the rental of pumps in the construction and industrial field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expand the sale and rental of the Godwin Dri-Prime® Pump through establishing and maintaining customer contacts.
- Analyze and assess customers' pumping needs. Recommend and design pumping systems to meet customers' needs.
- Provide technical services and support to customers.
- Maintain constant contact with office and support staff.
- Generate sales reports, bids, proposals and quotes.
- Keep abreast of and review/analyze Dodge Room and Contractors Exchange Research reports.
- Participate in trade/professional shows and conferences as required.
- Entertain clients as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanic or Civil Engineering preferred
- Three years experience in related field of pumps or pumping systems preferably within industry or construction industries
- Three years experience in related equipment rental preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal skills with customers, employees and management team
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and remain focused and organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and the use of computer applications
- Ability to safely and effectively operate a company vehicle for extended periods of time throughout cities, job sites, major highways and interstates (including tunnels and bridges) and in all weather conditions
Xylem - 20 months ago