Godwin Pumps, leader in portable industrial pumping, offers full-service dewatering capabilities including pump sales, rental and on-site services to transport water and wastewater to customers worldwide. The Company has a reputation for providing the very best customer service and support in the industry.
Godwin Pumps offers challenging and rewarding careers for highly motivated individuals. We are currently seeking top candidates to become part of our team.
These positions will use individual technical, communication and product skills to solve customer fluid handling problems and increase company business through the development of Godwin Dri-Prime® pumping systems and related pumping products, particularly as related to the rental of pumps in the construction and industrial field.
Key duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Expand the sale and rental of the Godwin Dri-Prime® Pump through establishing and maintaining customer contacts.
- Analyze and assess customers’ pumping needs.
- Recommend and design pumping systems to meet customers’ needs.
- Provide technical services and support to customers.
- Generate sales reports, bids, proposals and quotes.
- Participate in trade/professional shows and conferences as required.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years experience in related field of pumps, pumping systems or equipment rental preferably within industry or construction industries. Bachelor Degree in Mechanic or Civil Engineering preferred.