Wyse Sales Specialist
This is a key Technical Sales role for Dell Wyse and its success will have a significant and positive revenue impact on the business. The objective of the role is enable the Dell OEM sales teams to successfully position and sell the Dell Wyse product set to existing customers and prospects.You will utilize your knowledge and expertise in virtualization and thin client technology to drive business opportunities inside and outside of the Dell Channel. The role reports directly to the Sales Director for Dell OEM.
- This is a key development role and critical to the success of the Dell Wyse business. The Dell segment OEM sales team represents the single largest opportunity for the sales of the Dell Wyse Cloud Computing products.
- Work with the local Dell OEM sales in country team to engage and train the local Dell teams that can influence the sale of the Cloud Computing product portfolio.
- The position requires a strong focus on OEM sales planning and engagement at all levels in Dell OEM sales teams in order to gain support across the board.
- To identify and understand the sales motion and all the processes involved in order to articulate it to the Dell OEM sales teams and make it easy for them to quote and sell.
- The individual will stay current with technology changes, country business environments and local trends to maintain competitive positioning in the market.
Life At Dell
- Expertise in virtualization and thin client technologies
- Extensive experience in a progressive OEM sales role in the high tech industry.
- Experience of using large account planning tools such as TAS & CHAMP
- Requires excellent communication skills, presentation skills, sound business judgment, strategic thinking, creativity, self-motivation & high energy.
- Ability to further develop OEM sales.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing industry desirable.
- Proficiency with Cloud Computing software & hardware
- Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...