This is a 1099 commissioned sales position where you’ll earn an outstanding 10-20% of sales. You will earn $400 to $1200 and more on a single sale. The position converts to a base salary plus incentive pay structure after your first 20 sales. Earning potential is based on your effort.
Software Solutions, Inc., an Atlanta-based IT product and software startup, is currently looking for strong outside sales representatives in the greater Atlanta Metropolitan Area. Sales reps will work directly with the marketing team and will travel throughout the greater Atlanta region meeting with business owners. You must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and eager to grow. Overachievers with an established record of excellence are most welcome.
In this position, you’ll use a consultative sales strategy to build relationships with clients. There is a strong demand for our services which we can offer at a discount to our competitors because of our business model. Our product offerings sell themselves by saving clients the cost of purchase within the first year. If you can achieve and exceed quota, this is a career where you can thrive.
Your sales strategy includes telemarketing for lead generation and selling to decision makers at their location. Our business model also allows for online Internet purchase of our products and services. You will be catering to for-profit and non-profit organizations. You’ll be proud to tell you friends and family what you’re doing.
Professional sales experience is required to be considered for this position.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Close new customer base or support existing customer base using such sales techniques as telemarketing, cold calling, and in-person visits. You will receive many referral opportunities in this business. Individuals should have the ability to deliver effective presentations and close a value-based sale.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical service groups.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A willingness to consistently prospect and grow a book of business
- Experience in Technology Sales (preferably in the managed services market)
- Aggressive attitude towards growth and acquiring new business
- Generate interest in our services and applications over the phone and in-person
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude & problem-solving skills
- A team player & able to network with business/venue owners
- Experience selling to various sized customers
- 3 + years in an outside sales role with limited oversight or day to day management.
- 2+ years of experience in the IT industry or highly relational field.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Experience launching new products or product lines into a given market.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. For consideration please attach a copy of your resume. Attaching a Sales portfolio would be a huge plus.