Perfect 10 has an immediate career opportunity for an Outside Territory Sales Manager for the Southern California territory. Qualified candidates will work with Independent Retailers (Business to Business) within a specified territory and help them develop and grow their business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily.
The essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement sales leads, prospecting in assigned territory.
- Meet and exceed all sales and revenue goals.
- Complete 15 to 20 quality visits with clients on a weekly basis.
- Manage Special Events which includes working some weekends.
- Build and maintain customer relationships by assisting clients in developing and implementing business growth plans.
- Follow up, close a sale, and understand the complete sales process.
- Minimum 5 years of outside sales industry-related experience, which includes satellite, electrical / electronics, cell phone, wholesale / distribution with demonstrated ability to increase revenue base.
- Must have a proven track record and experience closing deals.
- Experience with distribution, wholesale, major accounts, or national account selling preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Neat and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be able and willing to travel overnight 3-4 days each week to multiple state locations within the assigned territory or other assigned territories.
Perfect 10 - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...