Develop and implement sales leads, prospecting in assigned territory.
Meet and exceed all sales and revenue goals.
Complete 15 to 20 quality visits with clients on a weekly basis.
Manage Special Events which includes working some weekends.
B uild and maintain customer relationships by assisting clients in developing and implementing business growth plans.
Follow up, close a sale, and understand the complete sales process
- Minimum 5 years of outside sales experience with demonstrated ability to increase revenue base.
- Must have a proven track record and experience closing deals.
- Experience with distribution, wholesale, major accounts, or national account selling preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication, people, phone and computer skills.
- Neat and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be able and willing to travel overnight 3-4 days each week to locations within the assigned territory or other assigned territories.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Perfect 10 - 22 months ago
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...