This position will require utility sales and take off experience with a strong technical aptitude, must have a positive attitude with excellent communication, computer and people skills. Must function as a team player.
- Direct and coordinate promotion of products sold or services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry.
- Ability to prepare quotations.
- Ability to establish and grow relationships with owners and upper management.
- Ability to establish and grow relationships with key vendors for the Utility Market.
- Participate in formulating and developing long-range goals and objectives.
- Work closely with Management to help promote activities of the branch in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Become a trusted resource and partner for our customers.
Utility Electrical distribution experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university desired; and 5 years of Sales experience in Utility industry or equivalent Utility industry experience required.
Excellent knowledge of personal computing skills.
Oral and written communication skills with excellent math skills are needed to qualify for this position.
Ability to be a team player is a must!
Stuart C. Irby Co. - 22 months ago