$230,000 BASE SALARY
Located in Evansville, Indiana, St. Mary’s Medical Center, a member of Ascension Health, is a faith-based health ministry serving communities in Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky. With a medical staff of more than 650 physicians, St. Mary’s specializes in cardiac, surgical, orthopedic, rehabilitation, neurosciences, oncology/hematology, women’s and children’s health and emergency and trauma services. For more than 130 years, St. Mary’s has been guided by its mission of serving all persons, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable.
The St. Mary’s Hospitalist program offers:
- A well-established and respected program with 19 employed Hospitalists
- 161 10 hour shifts per year or 23 weeks per year
- Typical schedule includes: 17 weeks of day shift, 3 weeks of noon shift and 3 weeks of afternoon shift (no night shift)
- Generous time off that includes 3 consecutive weeks off in a row during the year
- NO CALL
- Highly competitive $230,000 base salary plus productivity model
- $1,000 added compensation for each year of employment
- Paid CME of $4,250
- Generous relocation and starting bonus
- Unlimited moonlighting shifts available
- Collaborative work environment with excellent patient and referring physician satisfaction
- Generous benefit package including comprehensive health insurance, life and disability insurance and a Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
Ranked as one of the nation’s top three physician friendly states by Medical Economics , Indiana offers a reasonable cost of living, and some of the nation’s top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle.
The Evansville area has everything to offer!
Interested candidates should contact David Clingan, Physician Recruiter at 812-485-7962 or David.Clingan@stmarys.org
- Evansville metro area has nearly 300,000 residents
- Local sporting events – Otters (Frontier League), Icemen (ECHL), Rage (CIFL)
- Live in the city, the suburbs or minutes to owning acres of land in the country
- Less than one hour to boating, hiking, fishing, hunting - year-round recreation for the outdoor enthusiast
- Regional airport with access to major urban cities such as Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta and Detroit
- Quality dining and high-end shopping
- Convenient location in the Tri State area with 3 hours to Indianapolis and 2:20 hours to Nashville, TN
- We have two four year universities (University of Southern Indiana and University of Evansville)
Society of Hospital Medicine - 13 months ago
"St. Mary's voluntarily pursued this comprehensive, independent evaluation to enhance the safety and quality of care we provide,"...