Our artisan bakery is seeking several strong, high-endurance people for year-round oven work in our Minneapolis production facility. Our oven workers are one of the most important parts of our business - without their hard work, we would not be able to create our product. Oven positions are some of the most difficult positions we offer due to the high-temperature production environment and physical requirements - that's why we offer some extra perks for people in these positions:
Oven workers make an additional $2/hour from June-September . We supply unlimited water and Gatorade, and have a continuous rotating break schedule. We also offer competitive pay, benefits, opportunities for advancements, and a free loaf of artisan bread for each shift you work.
• Follow the oven schedule and baking instructions for each product
• Monitor the proofing of all products according to specifications and training
• Properly score (cut) brads and apply toppings according to specifications and training
• Promptly record information required on the oven report
• Remove finished product to packing room
• Notify the manager on duty of defective product, equipment problems, or any irregularities preventing you from doing your job at the highest level
• Report food safety and quality problems to your supervisor or Manager on Duty
OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS
We have built our reputation on our ability to consistently deliver the highest quality, all-natural Artisan breads...