Our artisan bakery is seeking several strong, high-endurance people for year-round oven work in our Minneapolis production facility. Our oven workers are one of the most important parts of our business - without their hard work, we would not be able to create our product. Oven positions are some of the most difficult positions we offer due to the high-temperature production environment and physical requirements - that's why we offer some extra perks for people in these positions:
Oven workers make an additional $2/hour from June-September . We supply unlimited water and Gatorade, and have a continuous rotating break schedule. We also offer competitive pay, benefits, opportunities for advancements, and a free loaf of artisan bread for each shift you work.
• Follow the oven schedule and baking instructions for each product
• Monitor the proofing of all products according to specifications and training
• Properly score (cut) brads and apply toppings according to specifications and training
• Promptly record information required on the oven report
• Remove finished product to packing room
• Notify the manager on duty of defective product, equipment problems, or any irregularities preventing you from doing your job at the highest level
• Report food safety and quality problems to your supervisor or Manager on Duty
NEW FRENCH BAKERY - 13 months ago
OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS
We have built our reputation on our ability to consistently deliver the highest quality, all-natural Artisan breads...