The Overninght Production position is responsible for production of doughs, mixes, cakes, cookies, breakfast pastries, pies, bars. Stocking of dry products. Cake-decorating and finishing pies. All baking, cooling, wrapping and labeling of products. A.M. bread-baking. Must have experience working in a professional baking facility.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
1. Produce quality breads and pastries
2. Follow regional bakery standards
3. Develop new recipes and production techniques to ensure seasonal variance and high productivity
4. Train production personal to the highest standard in the company
5. Production planning and forecasting for special events and holidays
6. Maintain equipment and facility in accordance with our cleanness and safety standards
7. Follow Team Leaders distribution of duties based on business needs
8. Ensure the safe handling of all food items in accordance with HACCP procedure
9. Other duties as assigned
10. Maintain a safe and sanitary department. Report all life safety and fire hazards to your Team Leader for correction. Comply with all occupational safety and health regulations. Report all accidents and injuries to your Team Leader or Store Leadership immediately.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
1. Minimum of two years; experience in baking
2. Knowledge of artisan breads and pastries including cake-decorating
3. Positive attitude
4. Lots of energy and passion for baking the best breads & pastries
5. Strong organizational skills
6. Basic computer skills
8. Passion for cleanness
9. Ability to communicate with customers and Team Members
10. Ability to work Overninght hours required.
1. Standing and walking for extended periods of time up to 8-10 hours.
2. Bending, stooping, climbing.
3. Unassisted heavy lifting.
4. Work in varying temperatures.
5. Use of box cutters.
6. Use of electric pallet jacks or other heavy machinery
7. Use of ladders.
8. Iteration of duties.
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our Guests. We look for individuals who are passionate about food, people, and our company�s mission. We also look for well-rounded individuals who will help build our locations into profitable and beneficial members of their communities. We are committed to mentoring Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing team member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company. We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, an RRSP, a 45% discount on our transit pass program and a 20% discount at our stores. We look forward to seeing you in our stores!
•Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most vibrant...