Overnight Facility Operations Supervisor-GOO00380
Life Time is currently seeking an Overnight Facility Operations Supervisor to drive success in our Operations Department.
As the Overnight Facility Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring all common club areas are maintained and orderly. Act as a lead team member to assist in training, developing, and assessing staff and ensuring continuous growth through orientations, direction, and feedback
- Monitor and work with team members by helping at towel desk, keeping locker rooms at "artistry" level, and assisting the Department Head with various administrative tasks.
- Perform various indoor and outdoor tasks
- Build relationships with members by providing them with top-notch customer service
- Ensure operations projects and tasks do not interfere with member experience
- High School Diploma or GED, College degree in Business, Hospitality or related field preferred
- Minimum of one year customer service experience
- Building and health/fitness operations experience preferred
- Aquatic facilities operator certification (AFO),
- Certified Pool Operator License (CPO) within 6 months of hire date
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
Primary Location: : AZ-Goodyear - PLM - Goodyear (Palm Valley)
Job Level: Team Leader
Shift: Night Job