Owner Operator |
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier holding both common and contract carrier authority. The primary market areas extend from the upper Midwest to/from the Southeast, Southwest, and the West Coast.
Hirschbach Terminal Locations:
Top-Rated Lease-Purchase Program!
- East Dubuque, IL
- Springfield, MA
- South Sioux City, NE
The pride, professionalism, and enthusiasm owner operators bring to the trucking industry is found in abundance at Hirschbach Motor Lines. Our O/O program offers consistent freight, excellent freight lanes, weekly settlements, and the respect you deserve as a Class A CDL Driver.
- $1500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Average 2800+ miles per week
- No forced dispatch
- Average $1.31 per mile (includes FSC as of 8/24/11) paid loaded and empty
- Base Plate and HUT program
- Settlements paid weekly
- Direct deposit available
- Stop pay. 1ST $30, 2ND $40, 3RD+ $50 each, excludes first pickup/last drop
- Detention paid shipper by shipper
- 99% no touch freight
- Paid reefer fuel
- All state permits paid
- All authorized tolls reimbursed
- COMDATA fuel card provided free of charge.
- Fleet fuel discounts at Pilots, Petros, TA's, and Love's
- Bonuses for safety and clean CSA inspections
- Free TripPak & Peoplenet
- Free Fuel Optimizer Program
- Run mainly east of the Rocky Mountains
- No Forced New York City or Canada
- Paid lumper fees
- Passenger program
- Safety & mileage bonus
- Optional maintenance program
- Affordable physical damage and bobtail insurance
- Reduced labor rates & parts pricing at our terminals
Truck Driver Requirements
- Minimum Age: 21
- CDL Class A OTR Exp: 6 months
Home time depends on what the owner operator wants and where they live. There is no forced dispatch. Our loads are pre-planned and give the owner operator the opportunity to run their truck - their business - as efficiently as possible.
- DUI Policy: Must be before Mar 16, 2005
- Felony Policy: Will Consider
- Moving Violations: 3
- Reckless Driving Violations: 0
- Preventable Accidents: 1
Please speak with a Hirschbach recruiting professional to learn if your particular truck meets current requirements.
To Drive for Hirschbach, please click on Apply Now for Immediate consideration.
CareersinGear.com - 30+ days ago
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier holding both common and contract carrier authority. The primary market areas extend from the Upper Midw...