"Owner Operator” isn’t just another term for “truck driver”, it means you own and operate a business and your success is directly tied to the carrier you choose. At Miller Transporters, we understand this and are looking to partner with skilled professional Owner Operators who are looking to make a better living for themselves and their family.
- 63% of gross revenue on non-dedicated loads
- 67% of gross revenue on dedicated loads
- 100% fuel surcharge adjusted weekly
- Paid demurrage after 3 hours free time for loading and unloading
- Reimbursement on billable tolls
- Compensation for applicable percent rate for most accessorial charges
- Compensation for time spent while having the tank cleaned at tank washes other than the home terminal
- Compensation for dispatched 24 hour layovers
- Weekly settlements
No Cost” Easy Start-up:
Why buy a pump when we will let you use ours at no charge?”
It’s financially tough for a contractor to transition to a new carrier and we want to make the transition as easy as possible. Compare our “no cost” start-up to our competitors and then you’ll see why it just makes sense to make the move to Miller Transporters.
- Miller will provide parts and installation of all pumps, hoses, in-transit heat capability, power take-offs and fittings. Not only do we not charge, we also maintain the equipment and pump at no charge.
- If necessary, Miller will also pay to relocate fifth wheel to Miller specifications, removal of hand valve, relocation of equipment to make room for pump installation.
- Miller will provide the first set of permits at no charge to the Contractor. Contractors will be responsible for the purchase of subsequent permits.
- Miller will pay for the initial physical and drug screen.
- Miller provides D.O.T required inspection on Contractor equipment at an interval of 90 days at no cost to the Contractor.
Miller Transporters Inc. - 20 months ago