Posting Job Title: PAC Specialist
Requisition #: 142344BR
Posting Location: United States - New York - Flushing
Area of Interest: Customer Service
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Essential Job Functions:
- Will be expected to develop and maintain a working relationship with the Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) team .
- Maintain the order process flow between TWC, Customer Service, Dispatch, Field Operations, National Operation Center (NOC) and Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) provider.
- Required to gain a complete understanding all Digital Phone transactions, from the time the call comes in through verification that the number has been ported or assigned.
- Responsible for learning all the interfaces of the billing system flow through provisioning and Data over Carrier Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) Voices ticketing system.
- Responsible for input and retrieval of information from various databases and applications.
- Supports close out teams with jeopardized DP orders.
- Runs daily self install report and provisions. Runs daily RPAS activation reports and provisions..
- Resolves daily invalid orders in (Order Management System Extension (OMSE).
- Contact vendors and customers to reschedule invalidated orders.
- Reviews Third Party Verification daily reports.
- Responsible for product knowledge and adhering to company policies.
- Make customer follow up- Post satisfaction calls on all failed DP installations.
- Updates assigned trouble tickets in Eventrak database.
- Data entry for all of the required reports.
- Assist customer service staff in resolving digital phone escalated issues; and complete third party verification process.
- Support public affairs team with the resolution of escalated DP complaints
- Attend group meetings and communication forums as required
- Complete data reconciliation reports
- Other duties may be assigned.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
- Must have a minimum Associate Degree or technical certification preferred; at least 2 years of previous experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be articulate and have good communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and maintain a high accuracy rate.
- Previous knowledge of billing systems transactions preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts.
- Excellent attendance record, problem solving skills and customer care skills.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00687 - Flushing Kissena
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...