The PACU (Post Anesthesia Care Unit) Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care during the immediate post- operative phase.
Under the direct supervision of the PACU Manager.
Full Time: will work one (1) Shift, eight (8) hours per day, five (5) days per week. May incur overtime as necessary.
Part-Time/PRN: will work as patient load requires. Up to 8 hours per day but less than 5 days/week.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
• Current registered nurse licensure in the state of Georgia
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
• Excellent assessment, communication and organizational skills
• Basic computer skills
Southern Regional Health - 12 months ago