1. Has a basic knowledge on keeping paint systems clean and does daily operator maintenance as
3. In training to properly adjusts and operates airless air-assist equipment and address paint and touch up problems.
4. Matches the orders on paint, primer, and undercoating requirements with material to be used before
5. starting the job.
6. Learns to mix and prepare paint in the paint vault on a rotating schedule. Uses air hoist to move large barrels of paint.
7. Assists in prepping trailers, sanding and reworking paint runs when assigned to the paint vault.
8. Works directly with Painter A (In training)
9. Handles, stores, and disposes of all hazardous materials properly. Successfully completes annual training.
10. Follow standard work and procedures.
11. Must adhere to all safety standard set by the company.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Must have ability to operate air hoist.
2. Work requires agility and the ability to move up and down on the trailers and get on a creeper to paint the underside of the trailer.
3. Wears respirator, body suit and rubber gloves.
4. Job is classified as medium work; lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally with frequent lifting and/or carrying
of objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
5. Must have basic computer skills.
6. Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
Trail King Industries Inc - 30+ days ago
Trail King Industries, Inc. manufactures a complete line of trailers for the construction, aggregates, agriculture, commercial hauling, and...