Position: PAL Training Coordinator
Assignment: PAL Training
Reports to: Program Director
Status: Full Time Exempt
Critical Action Items:
1. Ensures that PAL Training Groups are coordinated and facilitated in accordance to the PAL Life Skills Curriculum contract requirements.
2. Submits all documentation and reports to the Program Director as required by contract and/or BCFS HHS agency, by the designated due dates.
3. Receives approval for all purchases from Program Director.
4. Turns in receipts, expense reports, signs in sheets, and other required documentations for budget and billing by scheduled deadlines.
5. Monitor and analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedures.
1. Provide monthly summary of activities as set forth by Program Director by the 5th of every month.
2. Student/client files will be maintained according to all BCFS and contract standards.
3. Enter required ETO data for all clients within 2 business days of client contact and submit monthly reports as specified by Program Director by the 15th or 30th of every month.
4. Document all youth served in a fiscal year.
1. Facilitates PAL Life Skills Training groups.
2. Recruits and organizes groups for PAL Training.
3. Gets approval for youth training through authorization form (2054 ) from DFPS staff before allowing young adult to attend training.
4. Maintains files; organizes and files paperwork and documentation.
5. Inputs all required data into computer database.
6. Creates media such as fliers and brochures for program.
7. Designs and implement program changes, curriculum development to improve training services.
8. Receives approval for all purchases from Program Director.
9. Turns in receipts, expense reports, sign in sheets, and other required documentations for PREP Project and billing on time.
10. Reviews all program records to ensure proper documentation.
11. Make sure all files and paperwork meet contract requirements and guidelines.
12. Attends weekly all-staff meetings.
13. Attends meetings as scheduled.
14. Works as a team player.
15. Seeks community resources to enhance
BCFS - 13 months ago
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...