PART-TIME MERCHANDISER Western Houston
I'm a merchandiser - I help create inspiration - I'm a builder
Western Houston territory includes: Western Houston, Katy, Cypress and surrounding areas with some travel to College Station and Bryan.
About The LEGO Group:
The LEGO Group offers unique and challenging career opportunities in a global organisation founded on fun, creativity and innovation. The name 'LEGO' is an abbreviation of the two Danish words "leg godt", meaning "play well". And that has been our guideline since 1932. Today, LEGO Group is the world’s largest manufacturer in construction toys and LEGO products are sold in more than 130 countries. Our head office is in Billund, Denmark, and we have subsidiaries and branches throughout the world.
LEGO is an inspiring and rewarding place to work. Our culture is characterised by an informal atmosphere, an open dialogue, and respect for each other. So if you are a dedicated professional with an imaginative mind who wants to take play seriously, we can offer you the building blocks for a great career.
Key Focus Areas:
The Merchandiser will be responsible to provide ‘Best in Class Merchandising’ while maintaining the highest Standard of Excellence.
- Completing in store merchandising activities/objectives to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Daily input of all store level activity at end of day
- Maintaining shelf presence, merchandising and restocking LEGO sections at retail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Establishing and building relationships at store level with all levels of store management
- Attention to detail, building displays, inventory integrity, and installing point of purchase materials
What are you going to build today?
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- One to two years experience in merchandising and light sales is preferred
- Ability to work effectively with others as well as in a team environment
- Candidate must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance, a good DMV record and ability to drive from store to store
- Must possess a cell phone with ability to receive text messages, computer, printer and internet access
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb a ladder up to 20 feet
- Able to work 20 hours per week, during daytime business hours, on a year round basis and during key times up to 40 hours weekdays may be required. There is no guarantee of hours. Specific days and hours are determined on an individual basis based on the needs of the market.
LEGO Systems, Inc. is proud to offer competitive compensation and mileage reimbursement.
***We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
The LEGO Group - 21 months ago
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...