State Registered Nursing Assistant
- Job Summary
- The Women's Health Patient Care Technician assists licensed nursing staff in providing direct patient care under the direction of the registered nurse and within scope of defined practice. Exhibits the F.I.R.S.T. values (Friendliness, Innovation, Respect, Service, and Trust).
- Working Conditions, Hazards and Physical Effort
- Works in a well lighted, ventilated and air conditioned area. Often exposed to unpleasant odors, sights and sounds. Long periods of standing, walking, stooping, heavy lifting and bending are required. Risks exposure to disease, infection and physical strain and assault. Risks exposure to blood, body fluids, tissue, radiation and antineoplastic agents. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. independently.
- Minimum Qualifications or Equivalents
- Education: Certification and/or eligible nursing assistant course and exam given by KY Tech or another state which is accepted by the Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry is required.
- Experience: One year experience preferred.
- Equipment Used/Special Skills Required: Must have computer skills.
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
- Registration - KY Nurse Aide Registry. Basic Life Support (within 3 months of employment).
Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard