- Job Summary
- Under general direction of the Patient Registration Supervisor, performs registration process for all patients. Exhibits the F.I.R.S.T. values (Friendliness, Innovation, Respect, Service, and Trust).
- Working Conditions, Hazards and Physical Effort
- Small work station area with above average levels of noise. Minimal physical exertion, some stooping and bending required. Must be able to work with interruptions. The task of this job does involves a medium exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissue. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. independently. Will work a varied schedule including nights and weekends. Overtime may occur on a rare occasion.
- Minimum Qualifications or Equivalents
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent required.
Experience: Zero to two (0-2) years previous related registration experience with knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
EQUIPMENT USED/SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Data entry and calculator skills required. Excellent communication skills a must. Uses personal terminals, copy machine and computer printers.
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center - 7 months ago