- High school diploma or GED required
The Patient Safety Technician provides one-to-one supervision and observation of patients who require special attention to assure their safety and comfort. He/she is accountable to the RN/charge nurse responsible for coordinating unit activities and will receive assignment from the Staffing Office. The Patient Safety Technician provides excellent services to all customers, and communicates effectively with team members.
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System does require supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirement of the position.
- Must be compassionate and possess the ability to deal well with patients who may be confused or anxious.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in home health and/or behavioral health a plus.
- This position requires scrubs to be worn.
NCH Healthcare System
- 2 years ago - save job