PATIENT SERVICE REP POOL
HIGHLAND II, RICHMOND, VA
Department: PHYSICIAN MANAGEMENT
Requisition Number: 44678
Provides front-office support duties including, but not limited to, obtaining referrals and pre-certifications, collecting co-pays and missing patient data and scheduling appointments. Communicates and models mission and values of Bon Secours HealthSource.
1. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills as well as knowledge of medical practice operations.
2. Work requires interpersonal skills necessary to function as liaison between physicians, office staff and the patients and their family members.
3. Work requires knowledge of physician office policies, CPT & ICD-9 coding, procedures, and equipment.
4. Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment in a confident, professional manner. Must be a self-motivator, possessing a high level of judgment skills and initiative, along with ability to prioritize and coordinate several tasks simultaneously, while retaining a confident, knowledgeable and helpful demeanor.
5. Ability to listen compassionately demonstrating effective problem-solving and critical-thinking techniques to areas of concern to patients and employees without appearing judgmental is essential.
Bon Secours Health System - 16 months ago
Bon Secours Health System, Inc. based in Marriottsville, Maryland, is a $3 billion dollar not-for-profit Catholic health system that owns,...