Empowering patients starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work on the combined team of McKesson Specialty Care Solutions and US Oncology- a chain that extends across the country uniting a network of community-based cancer clinics and resulting in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
Across McKesson Specialty Care Solutions and US Oncology, our team affects the full continuum of healthcare - ultimately helping to improve the patient experience at the individual level. Our specialty pharmaceutical programs offer a significant impact for our customers and their businesses. The Distribution Services segment of our company is dedicated to the wholesale distribution of specialty pharmaceuticals - focusing on oncology and other specialty products. Our Specialty Patient Services group provides compliance and adherence programs, as well as reimbursement hotlines, patient assistance and support programs and the managed distribution of pharmaceutical products. Our Specialty Solution Center is the largest single-site call center in healthcare, offering a centralized approach to optimize manufacturer product reimbursement and access. Our US Oncology operations unite one of the nation's largest health-care services network devoted exclusively to cancer treatment and research, and is a pioneer in community-based cancer care. Annually, the united network of more than 9,000 physicians, clinicians, nurses, and administrators delivers integrated cancer care to more than 850,000 cancer patients in community-based clinics located in 41 states.
Responsible for performing one or more of the following activities: processing new hires, terminations, status changes, tax changes, deductions, direct deposits, computing and processing time sheet data, rate changes, retroactive adjustments and special pays; maintains vacation, sick leave and worker's compensation records; compiles reports on base and premium pay; posts entries to journals; prepares tax deposits and reports; generates checks; and researches and produces special reports.
2+ years payroll or accounting experience
- Responsible for partial or full cycle payroll processing including paysheet creation, Time and Labor Load, retroactive processing, running numerous audit queries, pay calcs, confirm, ACH and posi-pay creation.
- Establishes new employees and updates existing employee direct deposits and W-4's in the payroll system accurately and timely according to payroll department guidelines.
- Reviews Payroll and Time and Labor audit reports and makes contact with appropriate individuals of necessary corrections to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- Researches and responds to routine, non-routine, and complex Payroll and Time and Labor inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Makes approved updates/changes for benefit adjustments, garnishments, sign-on bonuses, and TOWP as directed by Human Resources.
- Processes and balances payroll according to corporate timelines and ensures timely processing of paychecks.
- Maintains confidentiality of all HR and Payroll data.
- Works as a team member for various payroll processes including on and off cycle payroll processing, printing, sorting and distribution.
- Distribute paycards as needed.
- Monitor a shared payroll mailbox on a rotating basis.
- May be responsible for special projects or additional duties as assigned.
- Maintains working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to assigned responsibilities.
- Promote and maintain Customer Service Excellence for internal and external clients.
- Ensures compliance with Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
Prefer four years payroll experience, including multi-state payrolls and garnishments.
Experience with PeopleSoft preferred.
CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) preferred.
HS Diploma or Equivalent
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Specialty Care Solutions, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
No agencies please.
McKesson - 15 months ago
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...