Job Title : PBS Manager Location: Akron, OH Req #: 16908 Reports To: PBS Director Department: PBS Company: AMR- PBS Employee Type: Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: The PBS Manager functions as a leader within the billing department. Provides direction and oversight of the supervisory team and their subordinates. Adheres to budget and enforces established policies and procedures. The Manager ensures the timely and accurate billing of ambulance transports, analyzes trends and promotes excellent working relationships with AMR Operations.
Candidates must also include a resume with cover letter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop, maintain and enforce technical coding policy to ensure compliance.
· Direct continuing education of existing staff
· Production management
· Develop and plan budgets (expenses, labor, staffing and production).
· Develop and sustain excellent working relationships with AMR professionals (e.g., Operations, Business Development, IT and Finance), as well as with the Company’s clients, payors, consultants, banks and financial intermediaries and government agencies
· Assist the department Director with project management as it relates to operations.
· Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education/Licensing/Certification: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or Healthcare related field, required.
Experience: Five (5) years of managerial experience, required. Experience in medical or ambulance billing preferred.
· Will be determined on an individual basis with consideration to background & experience.
· We are an EOE/AA employer. Outstanding comprehensive benefits package including: Medical Plan, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, 401k WITH company match, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Reimbursement, and Generous Paid Time Off.
EmCare - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with nearly 1,000 locations at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in...