POSITION SUMMARY :
This position is responsible for responding to incoming calls in a timely manner and direct caller to appropriate destination providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous communication practice.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES : Answer multiple incoming telephone lines. Obtain necessary information and transfer calls to correct extensions. Provide information to callers as appropriate. Perform overhead paging. Monitor all alarms located in PBX and notifies appropriate personnel as required. Correct and update posted information as needed. Assist with the maintenance of directories on-call list, etc. Accurately utilize the features of the PBX consoles, headsets, telephones and other related equipment. Assist with maintaining cleanliness, safety and security of the PBX area. Maintain confidentiality, security and integrity of patient and organizational data. Ensure release of information is consistent with all privacy policies
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS :
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- 1- 2 years experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Excellent telephone communications and etiquette.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills.
- Able to work effectively with other departments.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows based applications.
Seton Healthcare Family - 15 months ago
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights
Harker Heights, TX
Seton Healthcare Family
- 2 days ago