company founded in 1888.
- Katz Media Group was the first media representation
multiple broadcast and mobile media with more than 3,000
- Today, KMG is the largest rep company, serving
radio and 400 television station clients as well as
digital and online partnerships.
subsidiary of Clear Channel Communications.
- KMG has 15 regional offices around the nation and is a
increasing stations billing through marketing
- KMG partners with the Radio and TV broadcast media,
initiatives and selling commercial time to the national
and regional advertisers by working with advertising
agencies and media buying companies.
Job Title: PC Helpdesk Analyst
Division: Computer Information Systems
Location: New York
Shift/Hours: 11 AM to 7 PM
This is a terrific opportunity for a PC Analyst/Helpdesk
Support position within the Information Technology
department at Katz Media. You will work in a fast-paced
team environment supporting our Katz Media users as well
as Katz Media and Clear Channel affiliates and Katz
Media TV and Radio stations. We can provide technical
training and have opportunity for growth.
employees, Affiliates, and station clients via the
- Receive and log calls for assistance from Katz Media
Helpdesk line or mailbox.
- Record all requests received in our Helpdesk
- When possible, resolve requests immediately.
- Track the progress of requests through to successful
system outages as well as updates on their requests.
- Communicate to customers’ information regarding
to proper management.
- Communicate any escalation of issues and or problems
other CIS divisions.
- Create documentation when needed.
- Work on projects within the Helpdesk and within
2003, 2007, 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Windows (XP and 7) and Macintosh desktops
- Knowledge of printers and copiers.
- Some knowledge of Active Directory.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organization
must to both the Katz user community and Katz
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a
- Flexible, Patient, Approachable.
- Team Player, self-motivated, creative, goal-oriented.
- Demonstrate a commitment to a high level of customer
ideas and contributions from others, maintain
- Work well with other members of the team, respect
self-control in difficult situations, and work well
with people at all levels.
Katz Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and
- Available to wok the 11 AM to 7 PM shift.
will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the
basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, religion, disability,
ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other legally
protected classification or status.
Katz Media Group - 9 months ago