Purpose of the Job:|
- To provide supplementary instruction to high-needs students in small class settings.
Position Requirements and/or Skills Required:
- Prepare Kaplan lessons according to prescribed course outline and curriculum guidelines
- Track student attendance
- Note student progress daily and write mid-program and end-of-program progress notes for each student
- Submit instructor logs after every class
- Maintain a productive, high-performing learning environment with effective classroom management strategies
- Serve as an effective representative of Kaplan K12 Learning Services through interactions with parents and school staff
- Experience with children in grades 2-6
- Excellent presentation and instruction skills
- High energy level and diligent work ethic
Kaplan - 10 months ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...