WITS rapidly recruits and places the best I.T. professionals for US Government Agencies and large corporate clients. We have extensive experience in the permanent placement and staff augmentation arenas. We pay particular attention to our client's job requirements and shape our recruiting efforts around their specific needs. Our goal is to deliver the most qualified candidates for every position we are asked to fill.
- Active Directory Management
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot Citrix clients and related issues
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot Web related issues
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot Messaging/Outlook Web Access related issues
- Working Knowledge of Radia Client
- Remote Troubleshooting Abilities
- Log Analysis and Diagnosis
- XP/Win7 Software Troubleshooting Skills with Regards to installation/removal of software
- Ability to Communicate Technical Information to Peers, Leaders and Project Managers
- Successful candidates will have strong PC & Network troubleshooting skills and be able to resolve basic to advanced hardware, software, and connectivity problems quickly.
- Must have CompTIA Security+ Certification 6 month from start
- Must Pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
- Must possess, or be able to qualify for, a government security clearance.
- Employment at World IT Solutions is "at will" and terminable "at will" by the Company or employee with or without cause.
- Any oral or written statements or promises to the contrary are not binding upon World IT Solutions.
- Equal Opportunity is World IT Solutions’ policy. It is our policy to select the best-qualified person for each position in the organization.
World IT Solutions - 11 months ago