Noble Group is a market-leading global supply chain manager of agricultural and energy products, metals and minerals. We connect low cost producing countries with high demand growth markets. Our investments focus on key stages of the supply chain to create and extract additional value, manage risk and secure long-term flows of products and information.
The Noble Service Management team is looking for a PC Support Manager to lead the the Desktop Support Team for Noble’s North American office an asset locations. The PC Support Manager will be responsible for the oversight of a team of five support technicians and working closely with the business to provide outstanding customer experience.
- Provide full-scope administration of the IT systems including PC’s, network, phone, printer/copier/fax, wireless, antivirus, firewalls, servers, and core applications while following proper change management procedures
- Responsible for management of ticketing system: allocate tickets, ensure follow-up and execution.
- Create, document, and enforce standard IT policies and operating procedures for the implementations, application/software releases, and various productions tasks.
- Work with senior management to identify gaps and risks and recommend enhancement
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators.
- Manage project work and delegate to support team to ensure timely execution
- Coordinate Vacation, Daily “on call” schedules
- Organize office, seat, and equipment moves
- Must have flexible schedule and ability to be on call during holidays and weekends
- Must possess excellent problem solving and communication skills. Must be flexible, dependable and have excellent time management skills
- Must have knowledge of the latest PC and networking technologies, communication protocols, and familiarity with basic debugging tools
- Facilitate customer resolution for escalated calls and engage the necessary resources to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Build relationships with key customers and their management staff
B.S. in Computer Science or related degree
3-5 years of management experience in the Financial Services industry a must
- Strong technical skills to troubleshoot issues, including Java
- Organized, detail-oriented, and diligent
- Strong leader and communicator with excellent people management skills
- Project Management
- Must exhibit effective customer service attitude
Noble Group - 30+ days ago