BCM Global Tech has a great temporary opportunity for a Personal Computer Support Specialist with one of our clients in Oakland County, MI.
This is a 3 month contract with the possibility of being extended...
- Possess experience with the installation of personal computer hardware and peripheral components such as printers, scanners, and smart phone devices.
- Installs various application software and must have experience with remediating application software problems, including Microsoft Office.
- Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to small-scale and large-scale moves of workstations and peripheral equipment from one location to another.
- Travel, within Oakland County, and a valid driver's license is mandatory.
Skill Set needed as follows:
- Must have at least 7 years of experience
- Must have experience with troubleshooting problems with Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Need to understand Microsoft operating systems profile architecture and be able to perform user data and application migration from one system to another.
Microsoft Desktop OS, Microsoft Office Suite, SCCM, and Active Directory; McAfee VirusScan and LPR Printing.
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 3 month, possibility of extending.
- Location: Oakland County, MI
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Background Check: YES
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required