Energize your career with Westinghouse Electric Company! Our commitment to safe, clean nuclear energy is second to none. As we recognize the 126th anniversary of Westinghouse Electric Company, we celebrate our rich heritage of technical innovation and commitment to ensuring our global customers’ success. If you are interested in being a part of a company that values exceeding customer expectations and providing future generations around the globe with emission-free energy, we want to hear from you.
1. Operate and monitor all data processing equipment in accordance with internal operating standards. This involves recommending changes, as required, to any of these standards necessary to complete any given assignment.
2. Assist and respond to questions and problems generated by computer users. Record and notify management of problems unable to solve.
3. Set-up magnetic media to be retained, and the length and manner of retention according to established procedures.
4. Print all computer reports and distribute as indicated in the report distribution manual.
5. Assist in installation and rearrangement of computer and data processing equipment.
6. Perform inventory of all computer operations supplies and, with supervisor’s approval, order these supplies through routinely established procedures.
7. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion to include special maintenance, and cleaning of identified equipment.
Westinghouse Electric Company is a group company of Toshiba Corporation.
Check us out on facebook at www.facebook.com/Westinghousenuclear or follow us on twitter at WECNuclear.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of two years technical training in data processing from an accredited college or technical school or the equivalent in experience
High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience
Westinghouse employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, STD & LTD, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, Pension Plan and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Westinghouse Electric Company provides a wide range of nuclear power plant products and services to utilities throughout the world.